|Peanut butter cup|
(Adapted from All Recipe)
Note: Original recipe calls for double the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Salt and sugar were added as well but I chose to omit them.
- Spread out some cupcake liner
- Melt 1/4 bottle of the chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave. I don't have a double boiler so I melt in a metal bowl over a saucepan.
- Add a spoonful of melted chocolate chips to each cupcake liner and use the spoon to spread and level the chocolate
- Put in the fridge till the chocolate harden
- Add the peanut butter
- Melt the balance chocolate chips and spoon and spread evenly to the side of cupcake liner.
- Refrigerate till firm
|Adding peanut butter|
|Add in more melted chocolate|
|Little one was enjoying her peanut butter cup|
Verdict: It is quite bland but as long as my girl likes it, I don't mind making them without adding more sugar and salt.