Monday, October 19, 2015

Foodie Read 2015 Challenge

Foodies Read 2015


When I first saw this The Foodies Read Challenge hosted by Vicki of I’d Rather Be Reading at the Beach, I thought it was pretty interesting. Hence, I signed up for it. Although it was pretty late but the challenge runs throughout Year 2015.

What exactly is Foodies Read Challenge?
Once you have decided on the number of "food books" you decided to read, you can sign up for it. Even if you do not have a blog, you are welcome to give your reviews under the various tabs. Check that out in The Foodies Read Challenge.

What is a “food book”? 
A food book is a book which is centered around food and/or drinks. That could be a cookbook, a food biography or memoir, a non-fiction book focused around a specific food, wine, chef or restaurant, or a fictional story in which food plays a major role.

Levels:

Short-Order Cook: 1 to 3 books
Pastry Chef: 4 to 8 books
Sous-Chef: 9 to 13 books
Chef de Cuisine: 14 to 18
Cordon-Bleu Chef: More than 19

I have decided to take up the challenge of short-order cook since I came across this in August. But before I do that, I wanted to find some foodie books.

So, here goes! The first review will be up this week. I have shortlisted several others too. I hope I have the time to complete them.

Foodie Read List
1. Nini Eat First, Talk Later
2. ____________________
3. ____________________


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...