Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Leather Craft: Making a bag

Doing an intermediate course to make a small leather bag. It is not easy I must say from cutting to punching to saddle stitching. Leather crafting is not something that I am good at. I am especially bad at cutting leathers. Even when a template is provided, I could cut the leather slightly out of proportion, hence the overall look of the final product looked slightly out of shape.

 After hours of sewing, the 2 fingers which I am holding the needle hurts. After bandaging with post aid and micropore, the speed of stitching is faster.

At present, I have finished stitching but the bag is not completed yet.

Linking with~

image-in-ingnew button

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that since summer camp as a kid. My end products were proof positive that there's a skill involved in leathercraft which I do not possess!!!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/04/stop-looking-at-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/04/stop-looking-at-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...