Friday, May 3, 2013

Daze without Hubby - Day 9 - Dining out again

Little one says she wants to eat fish and had requested Fish and Co.
So after work, we went to Clementi Mall to dine.
Love the chalk art


They have Kids Menu and I encourage little girl to play with the crossword puzzle. She is to name the pictures and write out the words herself while I spelt out the name.


Our dinner

Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti 


Fish and Chips (Kids size) I cut up for her She couldn't finish all any way

Soup of the day

The decorations of the restuarant
I am very pleased with their customer service. Little one wanted to go to the washroom. As I was afraid the waiters/ waitresses may clear away our table, I informed one of the waitresses that we are going to the washroom and will be back.

When we came back, we saw the "reserved" signage on our table. How thoughtful!


Linking up with


1 comment:

  1. I always like to go Fish & Co for some good fish n chips =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...