Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fun at the parks and gardens

Sometimes, we need a breather at the parks. Below are some parks and gardens which we have visited since little one was born.

1. Punggol Waterway Park


Punggol Waterway Park

2. Garden by the Bay
Children's Park at Garden by the Bay
Garden by the Bay (night)
3. Alexandra Hospital



4. Bishan Park


5. Botanical Garden

She loves this bridge

Serene scenery

Amazed by large leaves
Jacob Ballas Garden

6. Chinese Garden


7. West Coast Park

West Coast Flying Fox
Sun tanning

8. Hort Park

9. National Orchid Garden

10. Pasir Ris Park
Pasir Ris

11. Orchard Central Roof top Garden
Orchard Central


2 comments:

  1. Very nice round-up. I haven't been to the Garden by the Bay ones yet.. must go down soon although I think it's still rather crowded, right?

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet been to the Children's Garden during weekends. I went during a weekday late afternoon because I think it would be less crowded. But still I was surprised to see at least 10 children at the waterplay area, not to mention the dry play area. I think it is quite popular. LOL...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...