Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Muddle headed

Very simple bento which I had prepared for her.

Week 3 of school passed by. I can see Little One adapting well to the school but she is relatively muddle-headed. Days I find her leaving her homework lying on the desk without keeping. Sometimes, she forgets to do part of the homework. Sometimes, she does not know that she has to do homework even though she copies instructions from teacher into her handbook. Last week, her form teacher messaged that she had given homework but I saw none in her bag. I enquired whether she completed in school. She replied in a matter- of -fact way, it was in school although she did not complete. Faintz~ how does she treat homework so light heartedly? I am super kan cheong (uptight) but she somehow feels that it is okay to do such things. I gave her a lecture and secretly hope that her teacher do the same so that she knows it is not something to be treated lightly.

If you were in my shoes, what would you have done?

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Love the little piggy!
    Thanks for linking up at this week's WWoT at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/01/eat-your-greens-fruity-ones.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This little piggy was bought as a frozen pack from the supermarket. It has red bean paste in it. All I need to do is to steam it. Pretty simple bento, isn't it?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...