Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas decorations at the libraries

For those who had been reading my blog, knows I love to library hop.  For the past one month, I have been to several libraries. (note: not all the libraries in Singapore) These are the libraries which I think have put in quite some efforts to decorate.

Jurong Regional Library:- Love that slightly over dressed Xmas tree and the fireplace. Even the snowman is cute. If you notice the Xinya located at the entrance (not in this picture) is also dressed with a santa hat

Seng Kang Library's wooden hut is pretty cool. The Xmas tree is full of Xmas wishes!

I can't remember whether there is a Xmas tree in this library but these figurines are sure to catch my attention. @ Choa Chu Kang library

Actually Toa Payoh library only has an Xmas tree for decoration. I love the stars on the tree and the newly paint wall mural of the dragon playground which is an icon in Toa Payoh

Book binding which I had created in a library workshop.
This I created using lino reduction in Typography workshop
Linking with :-



The Jenny Evolutionimage-in-ing


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful holiday decorations - beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/12/may-blessings-of-season-be-yours-today.html, and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...